Open hours for anyone to drop by our community hubs to learn how to fix your bike with help from our friendly staff and volunteer mechanics at no cost. Learn how to fix a flat, adjust your gears or learn how to perform a tune-up with access to our tools and equipment.
Please check out the calendar for our schedule.
Service is operated on a first-come, first-served basis. There are no appointments, and you must sign up for the waitlist in person. We do not take waitlist signups 30 minutes before closing.
**Do-it-yourself means that we offer the tools and knowledge for you to fix your own bike. You will be advised on necessary repairs and proper procedures by our staff and volunteers, who will maintain a 2m distance at all times. We have all the tools and parts needed for basic bicycle repairs. If you have major repairs, we will recommend you to a local bike shop.
Terms and conditions:
- There are no appointments, and you must sign up for the waitlist in person
- We do not have a washroom
- You will only be able to do one repair per session
- We cannot lend tools while you are in line
- Wear clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty
- If you are looking for full-service bike repair, please visit a local bike shop.
- This program is subjected to weather cancellations as it is an outdoor program