Markham Cycles will be hosting virtual workshops this year! Learn common bike maintenance procedures and topics at the comfort and safety of your own home.
Topics covered and dates:
- August 5th at 7 pm – How to Fix a Flat Tire
- August 19th at 7 pm – Basic Bike Maintenance
- September 2nd at 7 pm – Back to School by Bike
- September 9th at 7 pm – All About Brakes
- September 23rd at 7 pm – All About Chains
- October 1st at 7pm – Fixing on the Fly
- October 5th at 7pm – Getting Ready to Ride in the Winter
- October 29th at 7pm – Getting Ready to Ride in the Winter
- December 16th at 7pm – Winter Cycling Panel
This program is being offered in partnership with various York Region libraries and with funding from York Region. Registration links will be posted here and on our event calender.
Past workshops hosted by Markham Public Library can be viewed on their Facebook page.