Learn all about cycling in Markham from the comfort and safety of your home with our virtual workshops. We have partnered with Markham Public Library and other York Region libraries to host this year’s series of workshops!
Topics covered and dates:
- May 13th at 7PM – Basic Bike Maintenance (Newmarket Public Library)
- June 2nd at 12PM – Family Biking Webinar presented by York Region
- June 3rd at 6PM – How to Fix a Flat Tire
- June 10th at 6PM – Where to Ride in Markham
- June 16th at 12PM – Road Rules Webinar presented by York Region
- June 30th at 6PM – Safe Cycling 101 (with Cycle Toronto)
- July 8th at 6PM – Family Biking (with Cycle Toronto)
- July 22th at 6PM – Your Rights as a Cyclist (with David Shellnut, The Biking Lawyer)
- July 27th at 12PM – Cycling for Sustainable Cities Webinar (The Centre of Active Transportation)
- August 4th at 6PM – Fixing on the Fly (Roadside Bike Repair) with Markham Public Library
- August 4th at 7PM – Fixing on the Fly (Roadside Bike Repair) with Newmarket Public Library
- August 19th at 6PM – Basic Bike Maintenance
- September 23rd at 6PM – Cycling in all Weather Conditions
- October 6th at 7PM – Cycling in all Weather Conditions with Newmarket Public Library
- October 28th at 6PM – Getting Ready to Ride in the Winter
Registration links will be posted on the event’s webpage closer to the date.
Markham Public Library workshops will also be broadcasted live and recorded to their Facebook page. No registration is required to view.
Also, check out last year’s virtual workshop topics and recordings here.