Throughout the 2020-2021 season, Markham Cycles has partnered with Markham Public Library to host a series of cycling related webinars. Topics covered ranged from cycling tips and tricks in Markham to performing basic maintenance from the comfort of your own home.
New for 2022, we will be restarting our in-person hands-on workshops at our community hubs. Test your mechanical skills during our hands-on guided workshops. Topics include how to fix a flat tire, basic bike maintenance and roadside bike repair.
Check out our events calendar for upcoming workshops and live webinars.
Below are the topics covered in the past and link to its recordings:
- All About Brakes
- All About Chains
- Back to School by Bike
- Basic Bike Maintenance
- Biking in All Weather Conditions
- Family Biking (with Cycle Toronto)
- Fixing on the Fly
- Getting Ready to Ride in the Winter
- How to Fix a Flat Tire
- Safe Cycling 101 (with Cycle Toronto)
- Where to Ride in Markham
- Winter Cycling Panel
- Your Rights as a Cyclist (with David Shellnut, The Biking Lawyer LLP)